- cindachu likes this
- foreverfugitives reblogged this from galaxynextdoor
- nsgnia reblogged this from galaxynextdoor
- nsgnia likes this
- chrono-mugen reblogged this from kumasenpai and added:
- chrono-mugen likes this
- ellistheexile reblogged this from galaxynextdoor and added:
- ellistheexile likes this
- theycallmemos reblogged this from kumasenpai
- kumasenpai reblogged this from galaxynextdoor and added:
- prancingmoose reblogged this from lazy-and-gaming
- newdeezy9 reblogged this from lazy-and-gaming
- lazy-and-gaming reblogged this from galaxynextdoor
- xxtrickflowxx likes this
- nando022 reblogged this from galaxynextdoor and added:
- jetplane21 reblogged this from galaxynextdoor
- purgatorystripper likes this
- fyfps reblogged this from galaxynextdoor
- deezyvondoom reblogged this from galaxynextdoor
- sixbottlesempty likes this
- realitymeetsfantasyhere reblogged this from galaxynextdoor
- galaxynextdoor posted this
Shocking news! Which really isn’t shocking, Microsoft has secured the rights for Capcom to get your money first on Xbox 360. Capcom has announced what the first DLC is, and it’s new multiplayer modes. Cue the Price is Right fail horn Bob!
Available as downloadable content, three new gameplay modes will expand on the multiplayer elements available in the retail version and deliver new and exciting ways to enjoy the world of Resident Evil 6.
Survivors Mode takes the classic solo- and team-based versus mode and adds a twist. Get killed and you respawn as an enemy character with the ability to attack the human characters. Take down two human characters to resurrect in human form. Last man or team standing wins.
In Predator Mode, one player takes on the role of the Ustanak, the fearsome B.O.W. that stalks Jake Muller throughout his campaign, and tries to eliminate the human players. The humans’ task: stop the deadly B.O.W. in its tracks, or at least survive until the end of the session.
Choosing the human side in Siege Mode will see players protecting a single NPC, while as a member of the enemy team, players will need to eliminate that same NPC. If the NPC is still alive at the end of the time period, the human team win.
Survivors, Predator and Siege modes will all support up to six players online and be played using maps from Mercenaries Mode.
Players will be able to track their accomplishments in these three modes alongside their main campaign statistics and compare their performance with others by registering on Resident Evil.Net, the free online service that launches alongside Resident Evil 6.
Further post-launch downloadable content for Resident Evil 6 will include additional maps for Mercenaries, which can in turn then be used as maps for Survivors, Predator and Siege modes, plus other items yet to be announced.
We hope you realize this is all probably on disk and could have easily been in the game; but Capcom needs a new pair of shoes or something. Odds are it will still be stupidly fun but timed DLC exclusivity is incredibly annoying. This has to go.
[This isn’t going anywhere.]