- keneticmind said: I would do the game reviews but I don’t even own a 360 or ps3 :(
- keneticmind likes this
- lazy-and-gaming reblogged this from galaxynextdoor and added:
- kainan-roman reblogged this from galaxynextdoor
- xmfdf likes this
- quanji likes this
- branthenley reblogged this from galaxynextdoor
- thismadnessitellyou likes this
- gameraddictions likes this
- aprendizdemucho likes this
- galaxynextdoor posted this
It’s been a crazy week and we’re currently working on some contests for you guys that should present themselves in the next month or so. As you know, this week has been all about TGS. Sony showed off their new PS3, which is slimmer and slightly uglier. The Vita is still in need of some heavy duty software announcements and Nintendo is showing the world that is has Japan on lockdown tighter than Van Damme has a patent on those sweet split moves.
We’re just a few shorts weeks away from the launch of Resident Evil 6, Dishonored, Assassin’s Creed III, Black Ops II and it goes on and on. Hope your wallet is ready!
PS: As I mentioned about a week ago, we’re still looking for game reviewers and bloggers interested in spitting out a weekly column here. Hit us up if you’re interested and we’ll lay out more details. Previous writing experience a plus.