- tendenciasdesnudicas reblogged this from galaxynextdoor
- pettankoprincess reblogged this from viciousgrim and added:
- viciousgrim reblogged this from galaxynextdoor
- thehuskybro likes this
- serendipityschild reblogged this from galaxynextdoor
- serendipityschild likes this
- labbsy likes this
- galaxynextdoor posted this
ArenaNet has temporarily stopped all first-party digital sales of the brand new MMO due to several currency exploits in the game which have been hammered in the past 24 hours.
Ensuring the best possible play experience for our fans is our highest priority. We’ve said before that we would be willing to temporarily disable first-party digital sales if we felt our high player concurrency may compromise player experiences. We have now reached that point.
Effective immediately we have disabled sales via buy.guildwars2.com. To be clear, box and digital sales are still available via our retail partners. We are tracking our concurrency closely while expanding our infrastructure. We’ll re-enable first-party digital sales as soon as we feel that we can do so safely.
They’re currently working on several patches which should be going live within in the next 24 hours.