- techopath123 reblogged this from ranomaflowerss
- vruel likes this
- shichinin-no-samurai reblogged this from kennedysharper
- shichinin-no-samurai likes this
- ranomaflowerss reblogged this from kennedysharper
- intangibletruth reblogged this from kennedysharper
- kennedysharper reblogged this from galaxynextdoor
- anogatherose likes this
- asus likes this
- mralbertwesker0 likes this
- thestrongesteyescanbefulloftears reblogged this from biohazardevil and added:
- vicfs reblogged this from biohazardevil
- pizzaisheaven reblogged this from biohazardevil
- biohazardevil reblogged this from blackness-affection
- einsamerwolf likes this
- blackness-affection reblogged this from galaxynextdoor and added:
- sckblog likes this
- ezadangers reblogged this from galaxynextdoor
- ezadangers likes this
- questerslog likes this
- thefourthprophet likes this
- amunrhantareon likes this
- bubblybobbles likes this
- ask-the-chan-family likes this
- anunnakisinombre69 reblogged this from galaxynextdoor
- galaxynextdoor posted this
Resident Evil 6 just keep getting bigger! We already know about the three co-op campaigns featuring Leon, Chris and Jake but Capcom isn’t done shoving RE6 with content. Capcom has confirmed that Ms. Wong will also be getting her own campaign in Resident Evil 6. If that news isn’t doing it for you, perhaps the new online Agent Mode will. Details after the break.
Famitsu reveals this week that Ada Wong will appear in Resident Evil 6 as a playable character. Ada will have a full story, but you won’t be able to select her until after you’ve cleared the scenarios for the other three characters.
In an interview with Famitsu, executive producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi, director Eiichiro Sasaki and producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi shared a few details about Ada’s component.
Ada’s story will clear up the mysteries from the other scenarios, said Kobayashi. Her scenario is played solo, without a partner character. When playing as Leon and the other main characters, you may end up encountering other players who are controlling Ada.
Ada can change the functionality of her crossbow, switching it to launch projectile bombs for instance.
This is the same Famitsu feature that revealed the game’s Agent Hunt mode, where you take control of a creature and enter other players’ games via online play. Your goal is to defeat the player-controlled agents.
You’ll have to remember that you’re playing as a creature, and not one of the RE heroes/agents. If it’s you against one of the agents, the agent has the advantage. You’ll need to be strategic, making clever use of the AI-controlled enemies, and also communicating with other human-controlled creatures. These creature to creature chat sessions can not be heard by the agent players.
Agent Hunt mode will have exclusive leader boards. If you don’t want other players invading your game, you can turn the mode off.